- 10 am
- 11:15 am
Providence’s Youth Ministry promotes faith and friendship and connects the youth in our community to God’s love no matter where they are on their emotional, social and spiritual journey.
At Providence there are many opportunities for fun, friendship, service to God’s world, and spiritual growth for young people in Junior High (7th and 8th grades) and Senior High (9th-12th grades). Here are some of the many ways for youth to be involved in the life and ministry of the church:
- Youth are an important part of worship leadership in many ways throughout the year and especially during our annual Youth Sunday service;
- Lively, Bible-centered breakfast conversations for Jr & Sr High youth happen each Sunday before alternating worship services throughout the school year;
- Weekly PYF (Providence Youth Fellowship) on Sunday evenings throughout the school year offers another opportunity for Bible study and food, but also games, hang out time and mission projects;
- Mission projects happen throughout the year and we take trips once or twice a year, both youth-only and intergenerational trips;
- Big events (like ski trips, scavenger hunts, and retreats) scattered throughout the year strengthen relationships and provide life-long memories;
- Finally, activities with other local youth groups and the Montreat Youth Conference each summer remind our youth that they are not alone in this faith journey!
We hope you’ll join us for worship on Sunday, then see where else you might like to get involved!