- Virtual Worship
WORSHIP IN THE SANCTUARY
Sundays at 10 am
For those who will not be attending, worship will be live streamed through the Providence YouTube channel home page.
Click HERE for the worship bulletin.
~~~~~~~ ALL INFORMATION BELOW WILL BE UPDATED WHEN APPROPRIATE ~~~~~~~
Regular Schedule (to be resumed at a later date)
- Traditional Service: 10:00 am (Sanctuary)
- Contemporary Service: 11:15 am (Taylor Hall)
10:00 service: Sunday School & Godly Play — children depart after A Time for Children
11:15 service: Godly Play — children depart after A Time for Children
Children & Youth stay in worship on First Sundays.
Summer Schedule (to be determined)
Worship Services (tentatively):
- Traditional Service: 10:00 am (Sanctuary)*
- Contemporary Service: 10:00 am (Taylor Hall)*
We’ll join together in Mission Hall for light refreshments (fruit, cheese and crackers, cookies, juice) and light conversation. These snacks are provided by members of the congregation. The set-up & clean-up will be under the direction of a different pair of groups / committees each week. Coffee set-up and clean-up are managed by other volunteers.
Summer Story Time — children age 3 through rising 3rd grade depart after A Time for Children.
Older children stay in worship.
Education (Sundays, except as noted):
- 9:00 am, Contemporary Christian Issues (Adults)
- 9:00 am, Adult Ministry Class
- 10:00 am, Sunday School and Godly Play (Children pre-school through 6th grade)
- 10:00 am, Confirmation Class (7th & 8th graders)
- 10:00 am, Youth Breakfast & Bible Study (Jr & Sr. High)
- 11:15 am, Godly Play (Children pre-school through 3rd grade)
- Evening Adult Bible Study (Mondays), periodically
- ALL children sit with their families during worship on the first Sunday of every month.
- There is no Sunday School or Godly Play.
- 456ers – third Sunday of the month, 4:00 – 5:30 pm, for 4th, 5th & 6th graders
- Providence Youth Fellowship (PYF) – most Sundays, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Third Tuesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm – A drop-in group gathers for spiritual nurture, fostered through scripture and other inspirational sources, prayer, silence, reflections, and sharing, closing with a circle of intercessory prayer. Meets in the Parlor. Read more.