- In-person Worship
- Traditional at 10 am
- Contemporary at 11:15 am
WORSHIP IN THE SANCTUARY & TAYLOR HALL!
Regular Schedule (from September 19, 2021 – early June, 2022)
Live streaming is available through the Providence YouTube channel home page.
Click HERE for the worship bulletin.
- Traditional Service: 10:00 am (Sanctuary/live streaming available)
- Contemporary Service: 11:15 am (Taylor Hall/live streaming to be available soon)
Next Gen Breakfast & Bible Study, 10:00 am, 7th-12th graders
10:00 service: Sunday School & Godly Play — children depart after the first reading(s)
11:15 service: Godly Play — children depart after the first reading(s)
Children & Youth stay in worship on First Sundays.
Adult Min classes
periodically, Sunday mornings and Monday evenings
Summer Schedule (to be determined)
Worship Services (tentatively):
- Traditional Service: 10:00 am (Sanctuary)*
- Contemporary Service: 10:00 am (Taylor Hall)*
We’ll join together in Mission Hall for light refreshments (fruit, cheese and crackers, cookies, juice) and light conversation. These snacks are provided by members of the congregation. The set-up & clean-up will be under the direction of a different pair of groups / committees each week. Coffee set-up and clean-up are managed by other volunteers.
Summer Story Time — children age 3 through rising 3rd grade depart before the Anthem.
Older children stay in worship.
Education (Sundays, except as noted):
- 9:00 am, Contemporary Issues (Adults)
- 10:00 am, Sunday School and Godly Play (Children pre-school through 6th grade)
- 10:00 am, Youth Breakfast & Bible Study (Jr & Sr. High)
- 11:15 am, Godly Play (Children pre-school through 3rd grade)
- 11:15 am, Adult Class, periodically
- Evening Adult Bible Study (Mondays), periodically
- ALL children sit with their families during worship on the first Sunday of every month.
- There is no Sunday School or Godly Play.
- 456ERs – third Sunday of the month, 4:00 – 5:30 pm, for 4th, 5th & 6th graders
- Providence Youth Fellowship (PYF) – most Sundays, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Third Tuesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm – A drop-in group gathers for spiritual nurture, fostered through scripture and other inspirational sources, prayer, silence, reflections, and sharing, closing with a circle of intercessory prayer. Meets in the Parlor. Read more.