- 10:00 am
- 11:15 am
Regular Schedule (September 15, 2019 to June, 2020)
- Traditional Service: 10:00 am (Sanctuary)
- Contemporary Service: 11:15 am (Taylor Hall)
10:00 service: Sunday School & Godly Play — children depart after A Time for Children
11:15 service: Godly Play — children depart after A Time for Children
Children & Youth stay in worship on First Sundays.
Summer Schedule (June 16, 2019 – September 8, 2019)
- Traditional Service: 10:00 am (Sanctuary)*
- Contemporary Service: 10:00 am (Taylor Hall)*
We’ll join together in Mission Hall for light refreshments (fruit, cheese and crackers, cookies, juice) and light conversation. These snacks are provided by members of the congregation. The set-up & clean-up will be under the direction of a different pair of groups / committees each week. Coffee set-up and clean-up are managed by other volunteers.
Summer Story Time — children age 3 through rising 3rd grade depart after A Time for Children.
Older children stay in worship.
Education (Sundays, except as noted):
- 9:00 am, Contemporary Christian Issues (Adults)
- 9:00 am, Adult Ministry Class
- 10:00 am, Sunday School and Godly Play (Children pre-school through 6th grade)
- 10:00 am, Confirmation Class (7th & 8th graders)
- 10:00 am, Youth Breakfast & Bible Study (Jr & Sr. High)
- 11:15 am, Godly Play (Children pre-school through 3rd grade)
- Evening Adult Bible Study (Mondays), periodically
- ALL children sit with their families during worship on the first Sunday of every month.
- There is no Sunday School or Godly Play.
- 456ers – third Sunday of the month, 4:00 – 5:30 pm, for 4th, 5th & 6th graders
- Providence Youth Fellowship (PYF) – every Sunday, 5:30 – 7:30 pm, except as noted on the Youth News & Events page
- Third Tuesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm – A drop-in group gathers for spiritual nurture, fostered through scripture and other inspirational sources, prayer, silence, reflections, and sharing, closing with a circle of intercessory prayer. Meets in the Parlor. Read more.