- 10:00 am
- 10:00 am
Regular Schedule (resumes September 15, 2019; see below)
- Traditional Service: 10:00 am (Sanctuary)
- Contemporary Service: 11:15 am (Taylor Hall)
Sunday School & Godly Play — children depart after A Time for Children
Older children stay in worship on First Sundays; younger children are invited to Godly Play.
Summer Schedule (June 16, 2019 – September 8, 2019)
- Traditional Service: 10:00 am (Sanctuary)*
- Contemporary Service: 10:00 am (Taylor Hall)*
We’ll join together in Mission Hall for light refreshments (fruit, cheese and crackers, cookies, juice) and light conversation. These snacks are provided by members of the congregation. The set-up & clean-up will be under the direction of a different pair of groups / committees each week. (Summer Fellowship schedule) (Summer Fellowship Responsibilities May 2019.) Coffee set-up and clean-up are managed by other volunteers.
Summer Story Time — children age 3 through rising 3rd grade depart after A Time for Children.
Older children stay in worship.
Education (Sundays, except as noted):
- 9:00 am, Contemporary Christian Issues (Adults)
- 10:00 am, Sunday School and Godly Play (Children pre-school through 6th grade)
- 10:00 am, Youth Breakfast & Bible Study (Jr & Sr. High)
- 11:00 am, Bible Study (Adults)
- 11:15 am, Godly Play (Children pre-school through 3rd grade)
- Evening Adult Bible Study (weekly), periodically
First Sundays will resume September 1, 2019:
- ALL children sit with their families during worship on the first Sunday of every month.
- There is no Sunday School; Godly Play does meet
- 456ers – first Sunday of the month, 4:00 – 5:30 pm, for 4th, 5th & 6th graders
- Providence Youth Fellowship (PYF) – every Sunday, 5:30 – 7:30 pm, except as noted on the Youth News & Events page
- Third Tuesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm – A drop-in group gathers for spiritual nurture, fostered through scripture and other inspirational sources, prayer, silence, reflections, and sharing, closing with a circle of intercessory prayer. Meets in the Parlor. Read more.