- 10 am
- 11:15 am
Toddlers and Babies
“Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me, and whoever welcomes me welcomes not me but the one who sent me.” Mark 9:37
Children of all ages are welcome at Providence and we try to make the experience inviting for parents as well as their children. We want you and your child to feel comfortable, and most importantly, the love of Jesus Christ in our services and in our nursery for infants and toddlers. The Quiet Room just outside the Sanctuary is available as a Crying Room with full audio and video of the 10:00 worship service.
The Providence Nursery for infants and toddlers through 3 years is staffed by paid childcare professionals each Sunday.
The nursery is located at the top of the ramp in the hallway that leads to the classrooms in Upper Williamson Hall.
A few things we ask of you as parents:
- DIAPER BAG/BACKPACK. Please clearly label.
- BOTTLES & SNACKS. Please bring prepared bottles and other snacks as desired if you wish your child to be fed. Clearly label all containers.
- ALLERGIES. Please alert the nursery staff of any allergies your child may have.
- ILLNESS. If your child is ill, please keep the child at home. None of us wants to expose our other babies to any communicable diseases if it is preventable. Communicable diseases include colds or influenza, fever, chicken pox.
- CHANGING DIAPERS. Our staff will of course change your child’s diaper when needed. We ask that if you know the diaper needs to be changed upon arrival that you would change the diaper before you leave the child. Drop off time can be busy and our staff needs to attend to all new arrivals.
- SIGN IN. Please print your name clearly and be explicit about your location in the church. This information is for your child’s protection so that you may be found if your child needs you. If you have your cell phone with you, put it on vibrate in the service so we may call you if your child needs you.